- Full Details [pdf 813 KB]
- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Energy Performance Certificate
Franklin Road is situated just off the main Lewes Road A270 between Elm Grove and Hartington Road. Number 73 is located on the south side of the road towards the lower end being readily accessible to both Brighton and Sussex Universities, the Lewes Road and London Road shopping thoroughfares along with bus services to the City centre, Seafront and mainline railway station. The three storey period property built circa 1865 – 1869 having rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The property requires complete modernisation and decoration throughout and is ideally suited to conversion to possibly two or three flats, student letting, both subject to necessary consents being obtained, home and income or refurbishment as a family home. The present accommodation comprises seven rooms, bathroom and kitchen with separate street entrances at both ground and lower ground floor levels. In addition there is a rear south facing garden, which is currently over grown. The accommodation comprises in more detail:
- FIRST FLOOR
- Room 1:14' 6'' x 13' 3'' (4.42m x 4.04m)
Tiled fireplace surround, recessed wardrobe cupboard.
- Room 2:12' 0'' x 9' 3'' (3.65m x 2.82m)
Recessed wardrobe cupboard, fireplace surround.
- Half Landing:
- Room 3:7' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.36m x 2.06m)
- Separate WC:
Low-level cistern currently dismantled.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall:
Ornate ceiling cornice.
- Room 4:13' 6'' x 11' 6'' (4.11m x 3.50m)
Marble fireplace surround.
- Room 5:12' 0'' x 10' 6'' (3.65m x 3.20m)
Coloured suite comprising green bath, pedestal wash basin, low-level WC, wall mounted Brittany multi point water heater.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Additional Street Entrance:
Gas and electric meters.
- Room 6:12' 6'' x 12' 6'' (3.81m x 3.81m)
Built in floor to ceiling shelved cupboard, fireplace surround.
- Room 7:13' 6'' into chimney recess x 11' 6'' (4.11m x 3.50m)
Under stairs storage cupboard.
- Kitchen:12' 0'' x 7' 0'' (3.65m x 2.13m)
Stainless steel sink unit with cupboard under, door to rear garden.
- Rear Garden: